Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Surely the best season of GOT so far ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    But is he going to bone that chick or not?
    Yes. Even though she's his aunty.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Even though she's his aunty.
    Canary Gooner (Or whatever he was called) would approve
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It was also good because you can now pick out all the sad ****s discussing how fast ravens can travel.
    What I don't get is why Bran wasn't being used as air reconnaissance for this expedition in the first place. Seems to me these dopey cùnts haven't got a clue.

But is he going to bone that chick or not?

For the second week in a row I have switched over and found myself watching the final 20 minutes of this program, and yes the boning of the blonde chick by the injured man was what I was expecting and more than a little let down when it did not occur.

Meanwhile – dragons, characters who look like the bad fúckers from the third Lord of The Rings movie, dead dragons being pulled with what look like remarkable ease from icy waters, then becoming alive again.

And I not 7S querying from where they got the chains?

Hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    For the second week in a row I have switched over and found myself watching the final 20 minutes of this program, and yes the boning of the blonde chick by the injured man was what I was expecting and more than a little let down when it did not occur.

Meanwhile – dragons, characters who look like the bad fúckers from the third Lord of The Rings movie, dead dragons being pulled with what look like remarkable ease from icy waters, then becoming alive again.

And I not 7S querying from where they got the chains?

Hmmmmm.
    Brilliant, ain't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What I don't get is why Bran wasn't being used as air reconnaissance for this expedition in the first place. Seems to me these dopey cùnts haven't got a clue.
    Their inability to lay down suppressing fire on the anti-aircraft artillery is little short of retarded.

That's two actions dragons have been involved in and both times they've taken casualties.

Their inability to lay down suppressing fire on the anti-aircraft artillery is little short of retarded.

That's two actions dragons have been involved in and both times they've taken casualties.
    You take out the air defences first, as any fule kno

Brilliant, ain't it?
    The series / concept is too far gone for me to give a critical appraisal of without sounding like I am winging it.

It does appear to have rather gripped a lot of people I have to say, based on office based conversations between normally rational chaps.

That is the problem about the Welsh Dragons having a lack of match practice, they p;ay the pre season friendly games and then when they play a battle hardened team they are shocked... niave defending from the fire breathers imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The series / concept is too far gone for me to give a critical appraisal of without sounding like I am winging it.

It does appear to have rather gripped a lot of people I have to say, based on office based conversations between normally rational chaps.
    They very cleverly started the first couple of series with lots and lots of barenaked chicks, which got lots of people on the hook.

They seem to have given up on the tits now, sadly.