Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Eclipses are proper ****

Eclipses are proper ****

I remember the won in 1999 (think we played Derby away the same day) was a real anti-climax

Then the PC brigade/lefties/libtards say you should make a pinhole and watch the resulting projection on a piece of cardboard. That's even more boring ffs

In short. Eclipses. ****

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    I remember the won in 1999 (think we played Derby away the same day) was a real anti-climax

Then the PC brigade/lefties/libtards say you should make a pinhole and watch the resulting projection on a piece of cardboard. That's even more boring ffs

In short. Eclipses. ****
    When I was a kid I used to stare at the sun for minutes at a time. It would shimmer, change colour and remind me of a playing-counter in ludo.

I would then have massive purple spots in from of my vision for the next few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    When I was a kid I used to stare at the sun for minutes at a time. It would shimmer, change colour and remind me of a playing-counter in ludo.

I would then have massive purple spots in from of my vision for the next few minutes.
    And now you're a registered blindoid?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Ah! Welcome...

ScreenShot20170613at44607PM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post

In short. Eclipses. ****
    Never seen an eclipse but the above sounds fúcking ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Purple's about right. Fairly low-level stuff really, and I'm not repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And now you're a registered blindoid?
    Only when it comes to not seeing our fouls.

Or knowing what the **** is going on down the other end.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Purple's about right. Fairly low-level stuff really, and I'm not repetitive..