Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Apparently a third of British jews are considering leaving the UK duie to

Apparently a third of British jews are considering leaving the UK duie to

anti-semitism. I find this distressing. Who the hell is going to run the media and commit usury?

On the upside, it goes to show that abuse works, and that with a concerted effort, we could potentially rid ourselves of 8 million Micks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    anti-semitism. I find this distressing. Who the hell is going to run the media and commit usury?

On the upside, it goes to show that abuse works, and that with a concerted effort, we could potentially rid ourselves of 8 million Micks.
    Not to mention manage the UK branch of the international Zionist banking conspiracy and the project to exterminate the white race. I only heard about the latter recently, but it says so on there on the internet.

Well I'm thinking of moving to Margate and I can't say your anti-Semitism will not have played a part in that decision.

I heard somebody (a Sauerländer) proudly state, regarding the statue kerfuffle in America, that they don't have monuments to Hitler etc. in Germany because they don't want Jewish people there to have to walk past them. Apparently he hadn't noticed that there are hardly actually any Jews left in Germany anymore in any case
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I heard somebody (a Sauerländer) proudly state, regarding the statue kerfuffle in America, that they don't have monuments to Hitler etc. in Germany because they don't want Jewish people there to have to walk past them. Apparently he hadn't noticed that there are hardly actually any Jews left in Germany anymore in any case
    I don't know quite how to break this to you r, but I don't think the majority of the jewish population went missing from Germany because they emigrated

All we need to do is drive up through the post Brexit borderless border and hop on the ferry to Stranraer.

I don't know quite how to break this to you r, but I don't think the majority of the jewish population went missing from Germany because they emigrated
    Not all of them anyway
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I was having a grand time on Jew Date