Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In this new climate, it may be worth us all clarifying the insults that we personally

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I couldn't give a flying **** what I'm called, but expect the insults to be returned with interest.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    What about ridiculing your ability to bench?
    You mean ridiculing the pathetic weight I can bench, or ridiculing the fact that I bench at all?

Either way, enjoy getting arse-raped in Gaol, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Good luck with Point 2, imo. He was clearly wrong to say that, especially in front of the men. And what's more, I think He regrets saying it, with the way things have gone.

Events have left Him high and dry as basically the sole-owner of the quip, while I think the idea may have been that we would win a title or two soon after, leaving other "top four" managers to desperately take up the mantra. All the other bosses from around that time have either won the league or been sacked though, sometimes both, leaving poor old Arsene as forever the lone figure synonymous with the Top Four Cup

The sentiment was correct, of course, He was just wrong to publicly express it.
    I thought Pep had taken the baton.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You mean ridiculing the pathetic weight I can bench, or ridiculing the fact that I bench at all?

Either way, enjoy getting arse-raped in Gaol, my friend.
    The use of the word 'bench' as a verb is pretty fùckin offensive to me, my friend.

Watch it, both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Pochettino got pretty close to saying the same thing this weekend too. Isn't interested in winning the **** cups. Wants to win a "pwoper trophy" like the Prem or Champs League.

Also said that if he won the FA Cup and finished 6th or 7th, he'd be unhappy.

Your avatar says all that needs to be known about your sexuality.
    This is clearly homophobic, transphobic or c&wphobic. I'm calling the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Has, he? I hadn't heard. Anyway, that's a different matter entirely; Pep is the greatest manager in the world, apparently, so he can say what he likes. He has big trophies up the ying-yang, as they say.

And I doubt anyone thinks he will survive ten years at Manchester City without a league title and/or a European Cup.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Has, he? I hadn't heard. Anyway, that's a different matter entirely; Pep is the greatest manager in the world, apparently, so he can say what he likes. He has big trophies up the ying-yang, as they say.
    Who? Who exactly says that? "He has big trophies up the ying-yang". I don't know what they say out there in Bongo-Bongoland mate, but here in Her Majesty's Islamic Republik of Corbynstan no one says "trophies up the ying-yang."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This is clearly homophobic, transphobic or c&wphobic. I'm calling the police.
    Send them to my hotel in Vilnius and I'll send them packing.

Send them to my hotel in Vilnius and I'll send them packing.
    Have you emigrated? Saturday wasn't that bad, surely?