Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In this new climate, it may be worth us all clarifying the insults that we personally

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Has, he? I hadn't heard. Anyway, that's a different matter entirely; Pep is the greatest manager in the world, apparently, so he can say what he likes. He has big trophies up the ying-yang, as they say.

And I doubt anyone thinks he will survive ten years at Manchester City without a league title and/or a European Cup.
    Of course not. Not when he's got a healthy percentage of the world's oil revenues at his disposal. Not sure that Arsene would know what to do with that lot, of course. He'd still be stuck trying to move Debuchy and Perez on.

But can't anyone win stuff managing Barcelona and Bayern Munich? Unfortunately Mr Anaconda isn't here to help us with the Pep quote. Hopefully Monty's gameness will dig it out for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Who? Who exactly says that? "He has big trophies up the ying-yang". I don't know what they say out there in Bongo-Bongoland mate, but here in Her Majesty's Islamic Republik of Corbynstan no one says "trophies up the ying-yang."
    Americans mainly, from the south of that country. It means to be overwhelmed by, or overloaded with.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The use of the word 'bench' as a verb is pretty fùckin offensive to me, my friend.

Watch it, both of you.
    Do you have a problem with benches?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Of course not. Not when he's got a healthy percentage of the world's oil revenues at his disposal. Not sure that Arsene would know what to do with that lot, of course. He'd still be stuck trying to move Debuchy and Perez on.

But can't anyone win stuff managing Barcelona and Bayern Munich? Unfortunately Mr Anaconda isn't here to help us with the Pep quote. Hopefully Monty's gameness will dig it out for us.
    I think Jose Mourinho tried to goad Pep by saying that, about Barcelona and Bayern.

Actually, if Wenger hadn't found His niche with us, it would've been nice for Him to manage Real Madrid for a bit. No hard feelings, just nice for Him.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."