Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hopefully the football ignoramuses on here now realise why Xhaka/Ramsey will never

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I haven't, I've divested myself of such connections.

But I'm going to have a look now...
    Well I trust someone will fill me in? I assume he's thrown his short fat hairy leg over some other gullible sort?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    It seems that recently married and allegedly blissfully happy IH has been caught putting it about - yet again.

His ex was more than happy to tell everyone and a subsequent load of replies had IH getting murdered by all and sundry.
    So by 'ex' are we talking about his wife or the previous one?

It seems that recently married and allegedly blissfully happy IH has been caught putting it about - yet again.

His ex was more than happy to tell everyone and a subsequent load of replies had IH getting murdered by all and sundry.
    Wait, he's been indiscreet with TS, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well I trust someone will fill me in? I assume he's thrown his short fat hairy leg over some other gullible sort?
    Can't find anything

What is it that makes him such a chick magnet?

Wait, he's been indiscreet with TS, is it?
    No, TS somehow found out he's been cheating on his new wife and told everyone

Followed by about 20+ replies slating IH for the 'fraud that he is'

Can't see it now, she might have removed it.

Can't find anything

What is it that makes him such a chick magnet?
    Yes. WES really needs to copy and paste (with names redacted, of course).

I really couldn't say. Often, for les femmes d'une certain age, the attention is enough to get the job done. So sheer willingness on his part is half the game.

No, TS somehow found out he's been cheating on his new wife and told everyone

Followed by about 20+ replies slating IH for the 'fraud that he is'

Can't see it now, she might have removed it.
    That boy's got issues, I tell you.

work and perhaps some of you might learned something.

Watch the goal again. Xhaka gives it away then tries to win it back and it gets nicked past him. That giant space in front of our back four at that point is a very bad thing. And why was it there?

Yes, you guessed it, because that useless Welsh c*nt instead of playing in CENTRAL MIDFIELD because he is meant to be a CENTRAL MIDFIELDER, is 5 yards ahead of both of our strikers at the time. If he was 21 you might think he needs a bit of experience and some positional discipline. What are we meant to think when he's about to turn 27 in a few months?

He's hopeless, that's what.
    You are right that Ramsey is a useless **** and a liability as a midfielder. No question there, at least from me.

It would be foolish to highlight that as the problem when you are given a 90 minute performance like that, littered with mistake after mistake after mistake.

I could moan and bitch about most of the players but the truth is this is all Wenger’s fault. The team is a tactical and defensive mess and that has been perfectly evident in both of the first two games. We can complain about injuries, selection, refereeing etc etc. None of these are the real reason we have been so sloppy. It is just Wenger, it is just what he does.

And we have another two years of it ahead, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You are right that Ramsey is a useless **** and a liability as a midfielder. No question there, at least from me.

It would be foolish to highlight that as the problem when you are given a 90 minute performance like that, littered with mistake after mistake after mistake.

I could moan and bitch about most of the players but the truth is this is all Wenger’s fault. The team is a tactical and defensive mess and that has been perfectly evident in both of the first two games. We can complain about injuries, selection, refereeing etc etc. None of these are the real reason we have been so sloppy. It is just Wenger, it is just what he does.

And we have another two years of it ahead, at least.
    This is one of the finest hissy-fits I have seen since Saturday, p. And I'm including the more lunatic fringe on Twitter when I say that.

You are to be congratulated on losing your shít quite so outrageously 2 games into the season. Well done sir!

That boy's got issues, I tell you.
    I mean, 'let he who is without sin' and all that, but one would hope a chap might learn at least a little something from one's mistakes, no?