Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hopefully the football ignoramuses on here now realise why Xhaka/Ramsey will never

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    In which case, it's valid to criticise him for buying too many players who make bad decisions, isn't it?
    Yes, and no. When money is tight, such players can still fit our budget.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Or, you know.....he could try a bit of coaching.
    You could get Pulis in if that's the sort of thing you're after.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I know... it is still quite annoying though.

I think we should just be resigned to our fate, like that weird bunch of rabbits in Watership Down in the sinister warren.
    Very good.

We mostly are resigned to our fate, I think. It's just that, despite that, we still like to talk about our team.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I might not mind that for a year tbh. Might be novel to have Arsenal disappointing me in a different sort of way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I might not mind that for a year tbh. Might be novel to have Arsenal disappointing me in a different sort of way.
    I don't really know how to process that, a. I'm more disappointed with you than angry. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    We mostly are resigned to our fate, I think. It's just that, despite that, we still like to talk about our team.
    There's a lot to be said for getting the disappointment in early. It's the hope that kills us, after all. Not literally, of course.

Veng will turn it round, though. He always turns it round.

I don't really know how to process that, a. I'm more disappointed with you than angry. I think.
    I would have called for Allerdici, of course, but I gather he is now back in the international management business.

Is Mak Huge available, do you think?

Now, now, C; "co̶a̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶" isn't actually a dirty word.

Pulis probably ought to be though.

Quite. Everyone's entitled to an indiscretion, but he takes the piss.
    Still, if it's any consolation to Ian, things could be worse...

http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/man-sex-three-different-dogs/

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I would have called for Allerdici, of course, but I gather he is now back in the international management business.

Is Mak Huge available, do you think?
    Jesus, man. Are you (still) pissed?