Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hopefully the football ignoramuses on here now realise why Xhaka/Ramsey will never

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I would have called for Allerdici, of course, but I gather he is now back in the international management business.

Is Mak Huge available, do you think?
    Mak Huge does seem to be able to attract European Cup winners, doesn't he. And to Stoke, of all places!

He's got decent banter on him too, claiming that he was disappointed his team didn't try to play a little more football, like he doesn't know we would've smashed them if they had
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Still, if it's any consolation to Ian, things could be worse...

http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/man-sex-three-different-dogs/
    I don't want to click on that, but how many different dogs did IH allegedly have it off with?

What breed?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I might not mind that for a year tbh. Might be novel to have Arsenal disappointing me in a different sort of way.
    Surely you'd be terrified TP would actually win us the league though, wouldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    work and perhaps some of you might learned something.

Watch the goal again. Xhaka gives it away then tries to win it back and it gets nicked past him. That giant space in front of our back four at that point is a very bad thing. And why was it there?

Yes, you guessed it, because that useless Welsh c*nt instead of playing in CENTRAL MIDFIELD because he is meant to be a CENTRAL MIDFIELDER, is 5 yards ahead of both of our strikers at the time. If he was 21 you might think he needs a bit of experience and some positional discipline. What are we meant to think when he's about to turn 27 in a few months?

He's hopeless, that's what.
    Ramsey will be fine, once Lacazette gets going.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jesus, man. Are you (still) pissed?
    I might be feeling a little impish.

I might not mind that for a year tbh. Might be novel to have Arsenal disappointing me in a different sort of way.
    Yes, I think this is key. A different type of failure would make a nice change. Same with the EU. Once we leave we will all still be skint and surrounded by foreigners but at least it will be someone else's fault from now on.

Blair, I would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Surely you'd be terrified TP would actually win us the league though, wouldn't you?
    I cant help but suspect that there might be a middle ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This is one of the finest hissy-fits I have seen since Saturday, p. And I'm including the more lunatic fringe on Twitter when I say that.

You are to be congratulated on losing your shít quite so outrageously 2 games into the season. Well done sir!
    Hissy fit it may be but his statement is very accurate in my opinion. The club needs a massive wake up call, the longer Wenger stays the more damage the next manager will have to pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yes, I think this is key. A different type of failure would make a nice change. Same with the EU. Once we leave we will all still be skint and surrounded by foreigners but at least it will be someone else's fault from now on.

Blair, I would imagine.
    To be fair, the 'surrounded by foreigners' thing is largely down to Blair already.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Ramsey will be fine, once Lacazette gets going.
    And Danny Wellbeck moves back to the bench.