Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ordinary film review/

Ordinary film review/

As you know, I never watch ordinary films, for I am arty and quite superior. I watch Argentinian family dramas and German psychosexual thrillers, but not Hollywood mainstream movies.

This weekend I decided to watch Bridesmaids.

It was... pretty good! It was funny! It was rather enjoyable. Haha! That bit where that lady said, 'I want balls in my face! Balls!' made me laugh out loud! (LOL)

This experience was quite the eye-opener. I might try some more ordinary films. Any recommendations would be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    As you know, I never watch ordinary films, for I am arty and quite superior. I watch Argentinian family dramas and German psychosexual thrillers, but not Hollywood mainstream movies.

This weekend I decided to watch Bridesmaids.

It was... pretty good! It was funny! It was rather enjoyable. Haha! That bit where that lady said, 'I want balls in my face! Balls!' made me laugh out loud! (LOL)

This experience was quite the eye-opener. I might try some more ordinary films. Any recommendations would be welcome.
    I quite liked 'Spy' which has the big fat person from Bridesmaids in it. It easily passed the whatever number of laughs test.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I quite liked 'Spy' which has the big fat person from Bridesmaids in it. It easily passed the whatever number of laughs test.
    ty b. I shall start a list.