Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Monty's right, though, isn't he? It takes a special kind of stupid to look at

Monty's right, though, isn't he? It takes a special kind of stupid to look at

what happened in Barcelona and decide that restrictions on van hire are the way forward.

Some of you ****s voted for this man, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    what happened in Barcelona and decide that restrictions on van hire are the way forward.

One might be generous and suggest that Corbyn is halfwitted. Of course, we know the truth.

The man is evil.

It's such a lame thing to say. I better say something so I'll mention Hertz,

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One might be generous and suggest that Corbyn is halfwitted. Of course, we know the truth.

The man is evil.
    Look at the crappy football team he supports ****ing loser.

The man is evil.
    I'm not sure the two are mutually exclusive, to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Leading Dutch footballer Hertz van Rentl?

I'm not sure the two are mutually exclusive, to be fair.
    But dismissing his capacity to be wrong about every. single. thing as being due to stupidity is letting him off the hook. His every word in considered, his every opinion carefully honed.

He is evil.

wrong about every. single. thing
    As f points out, he is an Arsenal fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    No, it's like Red Action or ArsenalFanTV, isn't it; at least doing something is better than doing nothing.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Certainly. They will just start nicking vans instead. Not sure why they don’t do this anyway. Hiring a van is a pain in the arse. You have to talk to working class people, appear knowledgeable about things like wheel base and load capacity, cough up a nice few quid and then return the bloody thing at an ungodly hour, usually in some godforsaken ****hole.

Imagine bottling your terrorist assault and having to return the van the next day. How embarrassing.