Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Monty's right, though, isn't he? It takes a special kind of stupid to look at

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Certainly. They will just start nicking vans instead. Not sure why they don’t do this anyway. Hiring a van is a pain in the arse. You have to talk to working class people, appear knowledgeable about things like wheel base and load capacity, cough up a nice few quid and then return the bloody thing at an ungodly hour, usually in some godforsaken ****hole.

Imagine bottling your terrorist assault and having to return the van the next day. How embarrassing.
    The last time I hired one, it was all done by computer and left in a special place and I was given a code to unlock it. Didn't have to speak to a single common person.

I got Sir C to drive it in the end as it fücking terrified me.
    Last edited by Burney; 08-18-2017 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, it's like Red Action or ArsenalFanTV, isn't it; at least doing something is better than doing nothing.
    I disagree Red. People like ArsenalFanTV are ruining football.
    Everyone is negative about everything if it's not moaning about Trump it's moaning about Wenger.

I love a moan but ArsenalFanTv are now the face of arsenal fans and no wonder people think we are a bunch of pricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The last time I hired one, it was all done by computer and left in a special place and I was given a code to unlock it.

I quite enjoy driving them. Not so much the parking and reversing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Everyone is negative about everything if it's not moaning about Trump it's moaning about Wenger.

I love a moan but ArsenalFanTv are now the face of arsenal fans and no wonder people think we are a bunch of pricks.
    Jeremy Corbyn and Piers Morgan support Arsenal, f. We are a bunch of pricks.

It was alright in a straight line. Going around corners, not so much.

These people of yours are clearly just jealous, imo. What are they doing about it?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It's weird not having a back window to look out of.

It's weird not having a back window to look out of.
    That didn't bother me so much as the general feeling I had that the bloody thing wasn't going to stop when I pressed the brake.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You big soft handed puff b. When c was driving did he slip his arm around you while you snuggled up to his big manly chest

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You big soft handed puff b. When c was driving did he slip his arm around you while you snuggled up to his big manly chest
    Jealous, h?