Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allans at it in Finland now.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly, f. Unfortunately, lefty types like Peter get all squeamish about this sort of thing.
    His enemy is us, rather than them.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    His enemy is us, rather than them.
    In which case, could we not go to war against the left?

I agree wholeheartedly, f. Unfortunately, lefty types like Peter get all squeamish about this sort of thing.
    Unfortunately there has to be casualties. They believe they are in a war so time to act accordingly.

It's rather complex as it could be anybody to do these attacks. But first thing to do is stop ****ing being worried about offending people.

this stuff actually makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It would be a start, wouldn't it? And once we've settled their namby-pamby hash, we can get on with the business in hand without some gobshīte whingeing about human rights all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Unfortunately there has to be casualties. They believe they are in a war so time to act accordingly.

It's rather complex as it could be anybody to do these attacks. But first thing to do is stop ****ing being worried about offending people.

this stuff actually makes me sick.
    Good to see you coming to your senses, f. I trust you'll be firebombing your local mosque?

It would be a start, wouldn't it? And once we've settled their namby-pamby hash, we can get on with the business in hand without some gobshīte whingeing about human rights all the time.
    they think they are the majority but they are not.
    they may be the loudest.

Good to see you coming to your senses, f. I trust you'll be firebombing your local mosque?
    No Burney that would be :Hatecrime:
    or another carefully constructed term by the lefties to categorise whatever you do or say to dismiss it.
    :fakenews:

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    No Burney that would be :Hatecrime:
    or another carefully constructed term by the lefties to categorise whatever you do or say to dismiss it.
    :fakenews:
    I'm very much enjoying the new red-pilled you, f, I must say. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You bottled it decades ago, I've been trying to say
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

[QUOTE=Sir C;4174243]Can't we just have a war and settle this thing like men?[/QUOTE

Another overseas bender ?