Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: #EngWI I must say I'm really enjoying this.

Windies are pitiful at ODIs...tests just make even worse

I'd be disappointed if Cook isn't bearing down on the WR by close of play...this lot are so clueless it's unreal...they'll keep bowling the same until the opposition get bored and declare.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It's a fair cop, guv.
    No, you're alright. It's a sad, but true, fact that western Libs, or lefties, don't really want to be part of a human race that includes darkies, which is why, I presume, you take a dim view of Saffers; they actually know what they are talking about, when it comes to black Africans left to their own devices in their own home environment
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Naturally. A chap takes his duties very seriously in this regard. Yes. A hide in the bushes and cameras in the bathroom; these are the tools with which we keep our young women pure.
    Quite right. If a man weren't allowed to spy on nubile young ladies in his own home, who knows what sort of perversions might take place under his roof?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, you're alright. It's a sad, but true, fact that western Libs, or lefties, don't really want to be part of a human race that includes darkies, which is why, I presume, you take a dim view of Saffers; they actually know what they are talking about, when it comes to black Africans left to their own devices in their own home environment
    I knew a saffer who, when told a product was 'foolproof', responded 'Ja, but is it effrikgn-proof? Un uther wurds, kin you guv it to a keffir and he doesn't fack it ap in the forst five munnets?'

Everyone was rather embarrassed by this outburst, needless to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I knew a saffer who, when told a product was 'foolproof', responded 'Ja, but is it effrikan-proof? Un uther wurds, kin you guv it to a keffir and he doesn't fack it ap in the forst five munnets?'

Everyone was rather embarrassed by this outburst, needless to say.
    See what I mean? You encouraged all this, you have blood on your hands. Anyway, it's too late for you to be complaining about being white-vanned in the streets now.
    Last edited by Burney; 08-18-2017 at 03:12 PM.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    See what I mean? You encouraged all this, you have blood on your hands. Anyway, it's too late for you to be complaining about being white-vanned in the streets now.
    What? Because I found a south African's racist outburst a bit boorish (boer-ish?), I deserve to be murdered by mad mullahs?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What? Because I found a south African's racist outburst a bit boorish (boer-ish?), I deserve to be murdered by mad mullahs?
    It's the obvious next stage though, isn't it. Like raising hounds, or sons. You must never allow them an inch, especially during their formative years. It's impossible to un-train bad habits and you can never get that time back and do the thing over again. You must never presume that common sense will prevail in the end as, for them, there is no such thing.

Not everybody will come to their senses, as you apparently did, B. Most people are simple stupid and, or, weak.