Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The use of 'sick' to mean impressive is now spreading and has become as

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. And from there, it has come to mean 'cool', appaza.
    One of my fellow jurors was a charming young maths teacher at a secondary school, who brought a spliff with him every day which he was happy to share at lunchtime.

He advised me that the occasional rock of crack is a most charming thing, and not dangerously moreish at all. One assumes his judgement is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One of my fellow jurors was a charming young maths teacher at a secondary school, who brought a spliff with him every day which he was happy to share at lunchtime.

He advised me that the occasional rock of crack is a most charming thing, and not dangerously moreish at all. One assumes his judgement is good.
    He was probably a communist, of course. All teachers are, these days.

I was thinking I quite fancied a go on some crack while watching a thing about the international drug trade the other day.

I was thinking I quite fancied a go on some crack while watching a thing about the international drug trade the other day.
    An intense rushing high for just 5 minutes, apparently. This strikes me as usefl for those occasions when time is short.

It has never appealed. I was always perfectly happy with cocaine.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It has never appealed. I was always perfectly happy with cocaine.
    We have the advice of a pedagogical type now though, p.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    An intense rushing high for just 5 minutes, apparently. This strikes me as usefl for those occasions when time is short.
    Might be difficult to maintain concentration when performing other tasks like cooking, though, I imagine. One might need a sit down during the intense,rushing high