Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everton's first-choice 11 is probably on a par with ours and Liverpools

Everton's first-choice 11 is probably on a par with ours and Liverpools

Whether they have as much depth in their squad is debatable, but they are at least showing genuine ambition which you have to respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    Whether they have as much depth in their squad is debatable, but they are at least showing genuine ambition which you have to respect.

I don't support Everton mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't support Everton mate.
    Yeah, he's obviously got us mixed up with PSRB.

No it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah, he's obviously got us mixed up with PSRB.
    Jesus, even I think that statement's ****ing nonsense. They will finish 7th or 8th. Rooney is not a replacement for Lukaku and even though Lukaku was infuriating, he still scored over 50% of their goals.
    Sigurdsson failed at spurs, Keane looks okay but essentially just a replacement for the BiL, the rest all look very average.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Jesus, even I think that statement's ****ing nonsense. They will finish 7th or 8th. Rooney is not a replacement for Lukaku and even though Lukaku was infuriating, he still scored over 50% of their goals.
    Sigurdsson failed at spurs, Keane looks okay but essentially just a replacement for the BiL, the rest all look very average.
    Yes, but YOM would happily lavish praise on Tottenham, Chelsea or any other team - just as long as by doing so, he gets to put Arsenal in a bad light by comparison.

That's how much of a fan he really is. The rest of us can only aspire to that level of loyalty.

Pickford and maybe Keane are the only 2 players from that squad that would get in our 1st XI.

Oh and a fully fit Coleman

Pickford and maybe Keane are the only 2 players from that squad that would get in our 1st XI.

So when yer man hangs up his boots, will you still follow Everton, do you think?

I actually think Siggurdssonn is a good footballer.