Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: First Simon Jenkins article on the importance of doing nothing

First Simon Jenkins article on the importance of doing nothing

to try to combat terrorism.

He always gets in inside 24 hours. In the world of appeasers, Jenkins is a true giant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

He always gets in inside 24 hours. In the world of appeasers, Jenkins is a true giant.
    One wonders how he would respond to a modern version of the old "What would you do if an enemy solider was raping your sister?" conchy question.

Presumably, he'd stand there and let him for fear of stirring up Islamophobia otherwise. Pathetic old ****.

Did you get as far as the final sentence? That, to me, is a pretty thinly veiled way of saying "we had it coming"

461 Europeans have been murdered by Islamic terror since 2016. But we should just sit tight and not even put up barriers to protect ourselves because that's 'terrorising' our cities to his mind.

I really would love to kick that man squarely in the gonads.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    461 Europeans have been murdered by Islamic terror since 2015. But we should just sit tight and not even put up barriers to protect ourselves because that's 'terrorising' our cities to his mind.

That appalling woman Yasmin Alibhai-Brown was wringing her hands about it yesterday with the words 'What have Catalonians ever done to muslims?', thus clearly suggesting that the rest of us basically deserved it.
    Last edited by Burney; 08-18-2017 at 10:24 AM.

461 Europeans have been murdered by Islamic terror since 2016. But we should just sit tight and not even put up barriers to protect ourselves because that's 'terrorising' our cities to his mind.

We must not change our way of life. 'that's what they want'

From all these events there has been one weird bloke who wanted revenge and tried to attack the mosque and only succeeded to kill a bloke who was conveniently already dying.

That story stinks.

That appalling woman Yasmin Alibhai-Brown was wringing her hands about it yesterday with the words 'What have Catalonians ever done to muslims?', thus clearly suggesting that the rest of us basically deserved it.
    However relevant or not-relevant the approx one-to-two million deaths in Muslim countries resulting from recent conflicts initiated by US-UK-France and some other NATO outlets may be in this discussion, the above could equally be making the point that the 'revenge on crusaders' argument sometimes made by IS/AQ and their ilk is utterly specious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    However relevant or not-relevant the approx one-to-two million deaths in Muslim countries resulting from recent conflicts initiated by US-UK-France and some other NATO outlets may be in this discussion, the above could equally be making the point that the 'revenge on crusaders' argument sometimes made by IS/AQ and their ilk is utterly specious.
    Hmm but I was a told it's nothing to do with Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    But they don't make that argument. In Dabiq they made it clear that they would still kill us regardless of our foreign policy. They don't kill us because of what we do, they kill us because we exist.

The only people who actually think ISIS attack us because of our foreign policies are western-based lefties keen to excuse muslim extremism and condemn western nations.
    Last edited by Burney; 08-18-2017 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Did you get as far as the final sentence? That, to me, is a pretty thinly veiled way of saying "we had it coming"
    I hadn't made it that far because of the nausea indiuced by the first couple of paragraphs, but now you've prompted me to read it, I've got rage to go with my sickness. Thanks a bunch.