Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Playing around with this, I'm struck by the discrepancy in pie prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That might, perhaps, be the chosen routing of the unimaginative, inexperienced traveller.

Trust me. I know about these things. In two weeks commuting I only got on the wrong train once; and even then I kept my shít together so that I was able to make the decision to leave the train at Rochester and wait for v to collect me.
    You dragged your poor wife out to Rochester to pick you up because you got drunk? This is the act of a dastard, surely? What of God's honest taxi cab?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You dragged your poor wife out to Rochester to pick you up because you got drunk? This is the act of a dastard, surely? What of God's honest taxi cab?
    I had no choice in the matter, b. She can, as you know, be very forceful when she sets her mind to something.

My word. I was quite messed up. Yes indeedy.

Bang Bang Oriental Food Hall.

You. Must. Go.

Only downside is it involves going to Colindale.

I had no choice in the matter, b. She can, as you know, be very forceful when she sets her mind to something.

This was with your fellow jurors was it? Were they good chaps, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

You. Must. Go.

My wife is insisting we go to a Korean restaurant in Stevenage tomorrow evening. I have literally no idea why. All the food sounds rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

You. Must. Go.

A visit to the RAF museum may be in order.

A visit to the RAF museum may be in order.
    Let me know if you do. I could join you.

Let me know if you do. I could join you.
    We should arrange this for a day when the kids have gone back to school.

My concern is that monty is directing us to somewhere we won't be able to get a fúcking drink.

We should arrange this for a day when the kids have gone back to school.

My concern is that monty is directing us to somewhere we won't be able to get a fúcking drink.
    Of course. I always forget that he's Jewish and doesn't understand about alcoholism.

I've got a week off from the 4th to the 8th which I'm just spending pottering about. Not sure if kids are back at school by then.

Of course. I always forget that he's Jewish and doesn't understand about alcoholism.

I've got a week off from the 4th to the 8th which I'm just spending pottering about. Not sure if kids are back at school by then.
    Hmm, Thursday 7th might well work... can we pencil that in and confirm next week?