Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #prayforbarcelona?

#prayforbarcelona?

Je suis Barceolona?
    Jo soc Barcelona?

Anyone? Guys?

No one seems to be bothering this time.

Odd, given how successful these platitudes have been in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Je suis Barceolona?
    Jo soc Barcelona?

Anyone? Guys?

Outside of Sagrada Familia I was never a fan of the place. The food was disappointing and seemed overly French. Much preferred Madrid and, of course, Sevilla. Sevilla is heaven.

Oh sorry, were you asking me to show compassion and understanding rather asking for a city review?

Je suis Barceolona?
    Jo soc Barcelona?

Anyone? Guys?

It's always been a gimmick and like all gimmicks this fad has passed.

I won't even watch the news about this as it infuriates me. Not even the event but the style of news coverage the likes of BBC and Sky put out makes me annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Outside of Sagrada Familia I was never a fan of the place. The food was disappointing and seemed overly French. Much preferred Madrid and, of course, Sevilla. Sevilla is heaven.

Oh sorry, were you asking me to show compassion and understanding rather asking for a city review?
    Agreed, Seville is much nicer. I'm not a fan of Madrid, really.

Still. Mowing everyone down seems a bit excessive. Sorry if that's culturally insensitive; I wouldn't which to oppress Muslims by denying them the right to exercise their traditional cultural activities like fasting, praying and slaughtering children.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's always been a gimmick and like all gimmicks this fad has passed.

I won't even watch the news about this as it infuriates me. Not even the event but the style of news coverage the likes of BBC and Sky put out makes me annoyed.
    A van did it, f. But you can't blame the van. The van was oppressed by the patriarchy. Or neo-liberalism or something.

Je suis Barceolona?
    Jo soc Barcelona?

Anyone? Guys?

Suarez out for 5 weeks and still no Neymar replacement.

A van did it, f. But you can't blame the van. The van was oppressed by the patriarchy. Or neo-liberalism or something.
    Is this something we are going to have to live now forever? or something we can look back in the future. 'remember those weird times when allans were attacking us'

Tragic events aside I find BBC and Sky news very depressing. Even on a slow news day the tone of voice the whole thing. Why can't they do a funny story at the end. in other news here's a funny dog who can knit.

No you just get miserable faces then moving over to a negative weather forecaster.

And speaking of that is it so hard to put a sunshine or cloud symbol where London is. not everywhere around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Is this something we are going to have to live now forever? or something we can look back in the future. 'remember those weird times when allans were attacking us'
    Did I fleetingly see that some security agency reckons we've got 30 years of this? I've no idea where they got such a number, though.

Agreed, Seville is much nicer. I'm not a fan of Madrid, really.

Still. Mowing everyone down seems a bit excessive. Sorry if that's culturally insensitive; I wouldn't which to oppress Muslims by denying them the right to exercise their traditional cultural activities like fasting, praying and slaughtering children.
    I'm getting numb to it now. I feel like ISIS are going to have to up the horror stakes to stop me getting jaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Suarez out for 5 weeks and still no Neymar replacement.
    And Iniesta's old. They're buggered.