Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #prayforbarcelona?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Agreed, Seville is much nicer. I'm not a fan of Madrid, really.

Still. Mowing everyone down seems a bit excessive. Sorry if that's culturally insensitive; I wouldn't which to oppress Muslims by denying them the right to exercise their traditional cultural activities like fasting, praying and slaughtering children.
    I liked the Bernabeu tour and the city generally was very clean and attractive and the food very good. We had quite an exceptional meal here:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...ENwJhXou3aPDDg

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I liked the Bernabeu tour and the city generally was very clean and attractive and the food very good. We had quite an exceptional meal here:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...ENwJhXou3aPDDg
    Madrid is just a bit blah. But that's bound to be the case with a city that was all built in one go. It lacks the character that cities develop by growing organically.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm getting numb to it now. I feel like ISIS are going to have to up the horror stakes to stop me getting jaded.
    Running people over has quickly gone stale, hasn't it? I mean, it lacks the drama of a good aeroplane crash.

They really need to get their shít together or we're all going to get bored.

Did I fleetingly see that some security agency reckons we've got 30 years of this? I've no idea where they got such a number, though.
    Maybe the calculated the number of mad allans and working out if they all kill themselves and not replenish the young recruits.

I hope for peace. where one day I can see a future President of the US playing saxaphone with the leaders of the mad allans and having a party.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Maybe the calculated the number of mad allans and working out if they all kill themselves and not replenish the young recruits.

I hope for peace. where one day I can see a future President of the US playing saxaphone with the leaders of the mad allans and having a party.
    30 years seems a bit conservative to me.

30 years seems a bit conservative to me.
    perhaps if everyone stopped being such a pussy about offending everyone people might work out some way of doing something about it.

I have no idea. When I see some of the stuff online with the hashtags and all this crap. I am not surprised they want to kill us.

Is there anywhere that you don't disparage apart from the repugnant cesspits of the

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Outside of Sagrada Familia I was never a fan of the place. The food was disappointing and seemed overly French. Much preferred Madrid and, of course, Sevilla. Sevilla is heaven.

Oh sorry, were you asking me to show compassion and understanding rather asking for a city review?
    Middle East?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    perhaps if everyone stopped being such a pussy about offending everyone people might work out some way of doing something about it.

I have no idea. When I see some of the stuff online with the hashtags and all this crap. I am not surprised they want to kill us.
    Sometimes our pusillanimous behaviour in response to this shīt makes me think ISIS has a fúcking point about how utterly weak and infirm of purpose we are. They must laugh their fúcking heads off when they see our public figures tiptoeing around worrying about offending us.

Running people over has quickly gone stale, hasn't it? I mean, it lacks the drama of a good aeroplane crash.

They really need to get their shít together or we're all going to get bored.
    Sure was it not only yesterday you were spitting your racist bile about Barcelona and saying how nice it was to see them suffer.

Blood on hands etc.

Sometimes our pusillanimous behaviour in response to this shīt makes me think ISIS has a fúcking point about how utterly weak and infirm of purpose we are. They must laugh their fúcking heads off when they see our public figures tiptoeing around worrying about offending us.
    It's just confusing. For years if you had some nutter like captain hook outside finsbury park mosque or other preachers saying everyday we hate you and we want to kill you. Your lefty type would say don't be racist leave them alone free speech.

However the same doesn't apply to people who have nazi viewpoints they must be silenced and are scum like trump.