Thread: PSG letting Draxler go.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

PSG letting Draxler go.....

must be worth a punt

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    must be worth a punt
    trade the Chilean in...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    trade the Chilean in...
    Do you work for PSG?

I hate it when we have to put up a player we want to keep and in return get a player the other club is happy to get rid of
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Will be on the bench in a World Cup season...wouldn't surprise me if he took the cheap option and went back to Germany...anyone will do as long as he can stay relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    must be worth a punt
    Isn't he a permacrocked midget?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not a midget, no
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Not a midget, no
    Am I thinking of Goetze? Maybe I am.

Am I thinking of Goetze? Maybe I am.
    As P says, fat midget.

No.

Arsene had the massive hard on for Draxler for years. Now may his time to have him.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    No.

Arsene had the massive hard on for Draxler for years. Now may his time to have him.
    Yeah, so much so that any excitement about the boy has essentially worn off, by this time.