Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So a left wing politician dares to point out that

So a left wing politician dares to point out that

the grooming of underage white girls is predominantly a Pakistani problem and is promptly forced to resign following the backlash.

And the rumours are that Corbyn would have pushed her had she not jumped.

When thousands of child rapes isn't enough to force our political class to prioritise child protection over political correctness, it becomes literally impossible to have any hope left for where we are heading.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    the grooming of underage white girls is predominantly a Pakistani problem and is promptly forced to resign following the backlash.

When thousands of child rapes isn't enough to force our political class to prioritise child protection over political correctness, it becomes literally impossible to have any hope left for where we are heading.
    Meanwhile, the world loses its collective shít over a march by 'nazis', but watches on without comment when the Left regularly marches under the hammer and sickle.

We're fúcked.

It's not even political correctness. It's hard electoral calculation. These people already wield enough political clout to divert public discourse away from topics that paint them in a bad light. As their demographic strength gets greater, there will be much worse to follow as they start to set the public agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's not even political correctness. It's hard electoral calculation. These people already wield enough political clout to divert public discourse away from topics that paint them in a bad light. As their demographic strength gets greater, there will be much worse to follow as they start to set the public agenda.
    Yes, but the tacit support they receive from your average liberal is, I believe, in the name of political correctness rather than electoral calculation. When a liberal in the street doesn't speak out against Pakistani grooming gangs, it's not because they worry about it losing Labour the next election by alienating Asian voters. They're just scared of being called racist or aligning themselves with individuals and parties that their Facebook friends deem beyond the pale.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Meanwhile, the world loses its collective shít over a march by 'nazis', but watches on without comment when the Left regularly marches under the hammer and sickle.

We're fúcked.
    I'm a bit confused with all these statues. Are these people just being allowed to haul them down as they see fit or what? Surely this is illegal destruction of public property?

By the way, some idiot septic was on twitter last night asking what sort of country has statues to people who lost wars. I pointed him in the direction of Ireland.

Yes, but the tacit support they receive from your average liberal is, I believe, in the name of political correctness rather than electoral calcuilation. When a liberal in the street doesn't speak out against Pakistani grooming gangs, it's not because they worry about it losing Labour the next election by alienating Asian voters. They're just scared of being called racist or aligning themselves with individuals and parties that their Facebook friends deem beyond the pale.
    Of course. But they're just the easily-cowed useful idiots. It's scumbag MPs across the House who look at their seat's demographics before deciding how they feel about mass rape of underage girls for whom I reserve my most vicious condemnation.

Of course. But they're just the easily-cowed useful idiots. It's scumbag MPs across the House who look at their seat's demographics before deciding how they feel about mass rape of underage girls for whom I reserve my most vicious condemnation.
    Sarah Champion herself has also shown her true colours, despite her commendable response after the Newcastle convictions, when she said she'd been awake all night thinking about all of these girls who had been raped and enough was enough, we have to face the reality of where this problem is coming from.

Now she's effectively been forced out of her job. So if she truly cared about those young white girls that she claimed lost her a night's sleep, she would be all over the press, condemning the fact she's been forced out, and being more vocal than ever about the whole issue.

But of course, the chances of her doing so are zero, and she will keep a low profile and wait to be offered another job within the Labour party.

Hopefully she will save it all up for the weekend and speak out on the Andrew Marr show
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Sarah Champion herself has also shown her true colours, despite her commendable response after the Newcastle convictions, when she said she'd been awake all night thinking about all of these girls who had been raped and enough was enough, we have to face the reality of where this problem is coming from.

Now she's effectively been forced out of her job. So if she truly cared about those young white girls that she claimed lost her a night's sleep, she would be all over the press, condemning the fact she's been forced out, and being more vocal than ever about the whole issue.

But of course, the chances of her doing so are zero, and she will keep a low profile and wait to be offered another job within the Labour party.
    Give her a ****ing chance. She said one thing and got fired for it, watching the political class close its ranks.

Only fair to let her have a think about her next move.

Anyway, you are missing a crucial point here. A local councillor in Newcastle (Asian) explained that asking the Asian community to take responsibility for this is like asking the white community to take responsibility for Jimmy Saville.

Even I wanted to smack the smug **** in the face.

See, this is where your principle of representation runs aground. Looking at their seat's demographics can just as easily be described as representing the views of their constituents.