Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: PinkBallWIMB: Presumably it can't be lunch and tea for the day-night Test

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The one for Monty's hat-trick is the last test was an utter nonsense. As soon as it hit the pad it was so utterly straight that I still have no idea how it wasn't given
    Also, I think you mean Moeen.

They do all look the same though, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It is starting to look as though no new batsmen want to go to Australia, isn't it?

Is Ian Bell still available?
    Comm: Hamid is there, in the queue.

Sir Geoffrey: Yes, so's my mum.

Class is permanent..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Also, I think you mean Moeen.

They do all look the same though, don't they?
    Yes, I do mean Moeen. One wears a hat and drinks and the other sports a bushy beard and doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Comm: Hamid is there, in the queue.

Sir Geoffrey: Yes, so's my mum.

Class is permanent..
    He is worryingly obsessed with his dead mum, though. He's forever dragging her into the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes, I do mean Moeen. One wears a hat and drinks and the other sports a bushy beard and doesn't.
    Did I tell you Monty played against our cricket club for Luton Town Indians?

He was rubbish.

He is worryingly obsessed with his dead mum, though. He's forever dragging her into the conversation.
    More a loving paean of remembrance, I reckon, rather than a worrying obsession. Mums are terrific.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Did I tell you Monty played against our cricket club for Luton Town Indians?

He was rubbish.
    I've also played against Monty. He got 0 for about 50 from 10. ****e.

Some people tried to make excuses for him, telling me that it's because he's depressed

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Some people tried to make excuses for him, telling me that it's because he's depressed
    And obviously you, as a qualified doctor, shrugs your shoulders as though depression doesn't exist
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

I remember him urinating on a club bouncer from on top of a roof. Is that what one does when depressed?

To be honest, judging by his intake at the beer festival that followed the game, he wasn't so much depressed as a raging píss artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    so what is it? Tea and dinner?
    So after calling it the "end of session one" many times, Mikey let slip and said "lunch" once. don't suppose it counts though.

From now on, AWIMB, lunch should be known as the "end of session one".