Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice has been dispensed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My rare forays into these establishments have inevitably seen me confronted by hoards of toothless, desperate alcoholics. Or, as we call them, 'Irishmen'.

One of our party ordered 'food'. This 'food' simply defied description.

I quite understand the business model but, as with airlines, dragging standards down to reach absolute bare-bottom costs will only result in attracting a certain clientele: chaps, with all due respect, such as yourself.
    They used to do a perfectly adequate mixed grill.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Nowt wrong with their ham egg 'n chips either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Nowt wrong with their ham egg 'n chips either.
    The mixed grill in the Sir Julian Huxley in Selsdon saved my life on more than one occasion.

Someone at the CPS wants a good kick in the slats for this one.

50 year old woman living in 'supported' accomodation, due to heroin addiction, schizophrenia and psychotic episodes. Her twin brother loses his flat due to heroin addiction and comes to stay for a while. One day they have a bit of a row. She ends up with a bruise on the shoulder. Next day the accomodation manager calls the police. Brother and sister are so monged on both prescription and non-prescription drugs that they neither remember, nor care, exactly what went on, and can barely answer questions intelligibly, but he ends up charged with assault.

Absolute nonsense. Unanimous 'not guilty' within 30 seconds of entering the deliberating room.

What a waste of time and money.
    Bunch of ****s. As a jury you should have demanded a resignation and an apology to the general public.

Oh my word.

I would possibly risk a burger but a mixed grill?

Jesus.....

My rare forays into these establishments have inevitably seen me confronted by hoards of toothless, desperate alcoholics. Or, as we call them, 'Irishmen'.
    You are a snob and if I ever happen to "confront" you in said chain, or fúck it any pub, I shall proceed to stab you.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Oh my word.

I would possibly risk a burger but a mixed grill?

Jesus.....
    Sausages, lamb chop, pork chop, steak, chicken breast, mushroom, peas and chips. Hard to cock that up imo.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You are a snob and if I ever happen to "confront" you in said chain, or fúck it any pub, I shall proceed to stab you.
    I once made him drink in a Spoons, sw. I'm not sure he's forgiven me.

I once made him drink in a Spoons, sw. I'm not sure he's forgiven me.
    For someone who "hates" Spoons, he seems to drink in them quite a lot
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Way to conform to stereotype, sw