Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice has been dispensed.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You are a snob and if I ever happen to "confront" you in said chain, or fúck it any pub, I shall proceed to stab you.
    Let's hope that Sir C is never stabbed, else I'm sure that this post will be presented to the jury.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You are a snob and if I ever happen to "confront" you in said chain, or fúck it any pub, I shall proceed to stab you.
    what about the racism?

Don't forget the racism....

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sausages, lamb chop, pork chop, steak, chicken breast, mushroom, peas and chips. Hard to cock that up imo.
    I have never been a fan of the chop. It simply doesn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I have never been a fan of the chop. It simply doesn't work for me.
    The pork chop is generally a sad and lifeless thing, I agree. The lamb chop, however, if delicately handled, is a splendid and toothsome thing.

That said, if you're eating a Wetherspoon's mixed grill, it's mostly about cramming enough protein, fat and carbohydrate into your system to make the pain stop, so one isn't too picky.

The pork chop is generally a sad and lifeless thing, I agree. The lamb chop, however, if delicately handled, is a splendid and toothsome thing.

That said, if you're eating a Wetherspoon's mixed grill, it's mostly about cramming enough protein, fat and carbohydrate into your system to make the pain stop, so one isn't too picky.
    The lamb chop has too much fat on it for me. Not bloody cheap either.

The pork chop, cooked pink, with a good layer of fat and a rind of crispy skin, is a noble cut. Finding good quality pork is the real issue - a supermarket chop is a dry, bland creature, to be sure.

What biscuits did the court serve up to go with the hot beverages ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    What biscuits did the court serve up to go with the hot beverages ?
    No biscuits. No beverages.

****s.

Hmmm. Politically correct obsession with domestic violence against wimmin, innit.

They sound a delightful family, though. Did you invite them around for supper?
    He cried when the verdict was read out. Naturally, this made me immediately blub like a baby

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He cried when the verdict was read out. Naturally, this made me immediately blub like a baby
    Bloody feminists.