Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Justice has been dispensed.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    He sounds much nicer than thon gypsy cunds friends and family from the earlier case
    Do not invite the pikeys round for tea
    You will have nothing left
    Nerves included
    Oh, Sir C is a well accustomed to the pikeys. One once went so far as to pop through his wall to say hullo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, Sir C is a well accustomed to the pikeys. One once went so far as to pop through his wall to say hullo.
    They haven't had the lead off my roof in ages, to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hold on, chicken in a mixed grill?
    A leg works but not a breast
    Then again Wetherspoons served a Yorkshire pudding with microwaved roast chicken
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's not how the law works, b. You will notice that I am now an acknowledged expert in all legal matters.
    Then the law, sir, is an ass.

I dunno about him being a feminist, p. After all, he clearly punched his sister. Is that the act of a feminist?
    What about the woman's right to choose? This woman chose heroin and wasn't interested in the assault charge. But the feminists demand that the police throw her brother to the wolves, dragging her through a court case and potentially interrupting a pleasant morning of heroin.

They have no respect at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    A leg works but not a breast
    Then again Wetherspoons served a Yorkshire pudding with microwaved roast chicken
    I took to making yorkshires with every roast at one point last winter. It felt transgressive, but it was good.

After all, why should the noble Yorkshire pudding be restricted to beef? Why?

I took to making yorkshires with every roast at one point last winter. It felt transgressive, but it was good.

After all, why should the noble Yorkshire pudding be restricted to beef? Why?
    I must make yorkshire pudding one day. We never have milk in the house, that's my issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    What about the woman's right to choose? This woman chose heroin and wasn't interested in the assault charge. But the feminists demand that the police throw her brother to the wolves, dragging her through a court case and potentially interrupting a pleasant morning of heroin.

They have no respect at all.
    I imagine everyone's consumption of heroin has been horribly interrupted, p. Indeed, the poor chap probably went without throughout this process and last night returned to his normal dose, only for his resistance to have dropped in the interim - causing him immediately to die of an overdose.

Basically, Sir C's killed him.

I must make yorkshire pudding one day. We never have milk in the house, that's my issue.
    Could you not borrow some from t'big house?

I imagine everyone's consumption of heroin has been horribly interrupted, p. Indeed, the poor chap probably went without throughout this process and last night returned to his normal dose, only for his resistance to have dropped in the interim - causing him immediately to die of an overdose.

Basically, Sir C's killed him.
    No, the feminists killed him. Just as they intended to.

they want to kill us all, b.