Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Company Away Day.....it'll be be fun, they said....

Company Away Day.....it'll be be fun, they said....

3 days on Osea, glamping in September.......

It won't be ****ing fun

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    3 days on Osea, glamping in September.......

It won't be ****ing fun
    100% concur. Have done a few of these over the years, absolute ****ing disaster as the day wears on, becomes tedious and the **** in the office who has annoyed you all year become Johnny Fúcking Build The Raft.

Then there is the pub that night.

I wish you only the best.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    100% concur. Have done a few of these over the years, absolute ****ing disaster as the day wears on, becomes tedious and the **** in the office who has annoyed you all year become Johnny Fúcking Build The Raft.

Then there is the pub that night.

I wish you only the best.
    2 hrs on train and then 2 1/2 hours by coach to get there....oh the trip back will be fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    2 hrs on train and then 2 1/2 hours by coach to get there....oh the trip back will be fun!!
    Sounds like my weekend Work party in Las vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Sounds like my weekend Work party in Las vegas.
    oh poor you!

Start praying they don't make u do zip lining

Quite possibly the most tedious mind numbingly boring activity

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Start praying they don't make u do zip lining

Quite possibly the most tedious mind numbingly boring activity
    I believe we are doing some charity work on the 1st day with a festival/piss up the following day

For crying out loud PSRB, are you a man or some kind of cowering subservient wretch? Just tell 'em you ain't fackin goin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    For crying out loud PSRB, are you a man or some kind of cowering subservient wretch? Just tell 'em you ain't fackin goin'.
    It's not that, H. It's that these events are often the only opportunity people get nowadays to truly get away from it all, the "it all", of course, meaning the wife and children, so much as it means the office. There's no stress, no bickering with the missus, no warring kids and it's usually free, to boot. Anyway, it's far cheaper than taking the family to Monte Carlo or wherever and, what-is-more, yourself and the lads can get a free run at that new dolly from the fourth floor that has amazing bangers.

The grumbling about it is just for show, just to be nice. We have to complain that we don't want to go but, really, we wouldn't miss it for the world.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's not that, H. It's that these events are often the only opportunity people get nowadays to truly get away from it all, the "it all", of course, meaning the wife and children, so much as it means the office. There's no stress, no bickering with the missus, no warring kids and it's usually free, to boot. Anyway, it's far cheaper than taking the family to Monte Carlo or wherever and, what-is-more, yourself and the lads can get a free run at that new dolly from the fourth floor that has amazing bangers.

The grumbling about it is just for show, just to be nice. We have to complain that we don't want to go but, really, we wouldn't miss it for the world.
    Not a million miles from the truth. The 4 1/2 hour slog to get there does still piss me off somewhat