Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The absolute state of Alan Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. An odd team that. Had a lot of players who'd been good elsewhere in it, but who were pretty shït for us - Nicholas, Mariner, Anderson, Woodcock.
    A little bit of there, B? I make you completely right wrt the useless Scotch twunt btw.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

I remember that Ipswich team being quite good, but their two best players were Dutch, as I recall. Although it was a generally good side. Gates, Mariner, Brazil, Beattie, Wark and...errr...Mick Mills.
    Mick Mills, scorer of my favourite ever OG, diving full length, bullet header into the top corner....majestic, so it was

Yes. An odd team that. Had a lot of players who'd been good elsewhere in it, but who were pretty shït for us - Nicholas, Mariner, Anderson, Woodcock.
    Lee Chapman

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Mick Mills, scorer of my favourite ever OG, diving full length, bullet header into the top corner....majestic, so it was
    There are few things better than a top quality, emphatic own goal

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    A little bit of there, B? I make you completely right wrt the useless Scotch twunt btw.
    I wouldn't dare say it if Sir C were about. He'd probably never speak to me again.