Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I am bored of the following items

I am bored of the following items

Donald Trump. Just piss off I can't be bothered reading outrage about him. It's incredibly boring.
    Grenfell Tower
    North Korea
    Brexit
    Transfer windows
    Several of yours mums. that's right mums

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Donald Trump. Just piss off I can't be bothered reading outrage about him. It's incredibly boring.
    Grenfell Tower
    North Korea
    Brexit
    Transfer windows
    US politics is currently what our cousins would describe as 'a dumpster fire'. All sides appear increasingly unhinged with no sign of sanity prevailing anytime soon. I'm happy to leave them to it. At the moment, it seems to consist of everyone comparing everyone else to the Nazis. Fúck that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    US politics is currently what our cousins would describe as 'a dumpster fire'. All sides appear increasingly unhinged with no sign of sanity prevailing anytime soon. I'm happy to leave them to it. At the moment, it seems to consist of everyone comparing everyone else to the Nazis. Fúck that.
    I think the Nazis would be embarrassed by some of these comparisons. Perhaps even a tad offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Grenfell Tower
    North Korea
    Brexit
    Transfer windows

I reckon if you read every brexit article on BBC news, it would take you a solid month. If you hadn't died of boredom on the way.

some other things that bore me:

- Hashtags. WHEN is this going to die out? Give it a rest
    - The Wenger era
    - Hearing that people have gone vegan or don't eat gluten etc. I know some guy who moans he can't eat meat on a Tuesday. Because it's "part of his religion." He has no problem banging prostitutes whilst married, but a bacon sarnie on a Tuesday? Out of the question. YOU have put this restriction upon yourself, and no one is impressed.