Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet another Game of Thrones episode leaked

Yet another Game of Thrones episode leaked

Good times

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Good times
    Ssshhhh. Don't tell us. We haven't talked about Mondays' yet, have we? Jon Sner's small unit of special forces will have its work cut out against the army of the dead imo.

And Petr Baelish. Boo!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Ssshhhh. Don't tell us. We haven't talked about Mondays' yet, have we? Jon Sner's small unit of special forces will have its work cut out against the army of the dead imo.

And Petr Baelish. Boo!
    Monday's one was a bit boring. Although it was worth it to see poor Jorah getting friendzoned again. And to top it off her new chap is walking around with his family sword

And Petr Baelish. Boo!
    I found Monday's annoying. A frankly pathetic kill count of four and not a tit to be seen

Although Kevin Eldon getting his head stoved in was funny. Let's just overlook the fact that he was in the last series as a completely different character shall we?

Monday's one was a bit boring. Although it was worth it to see poor Jorah getting friendzoned again. And to top it off her new chap is walking around with his family sword
    I watched about 10 minutes of Monday's as I flicked through the channels. Normally I would just keep going but I got the impression something was about to occur.

Blimey.

Sadly no tits mind you.

Mind you, I can't imagine anyone's going to want to get up close and personal with Ser Jorah's torso after Sam hacked away at it. It must look like a one of those donors on a spike at the end of a busy Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I found Monday's annoying. A frankly pathetic kill count of four and not a tit to be seen

Although Kevin Eldon getting his head stoved in was funny. Let's just overlook the fact that he was in the last series as a completely different character shall we?
    If it's boobies you were after you might have watched the thing on Art Nouveau on BBC4 later that night.

If it's boobies you were after you might have watched the thing on Art Nouveau on BBC4 later that night.
    You can't go around knocking one out to BBC4, a. It's not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You can't go around knocking one out to BBC4, a. It's not right.
    Blimey. There was I thinking that you were hoping to view some titties for purely aesthetic reasons.

Blimey. There was I thinking that you were hoping to view some titties for purely aesthetic reasons.
    Oh, yes....ermmm...aesthetics...absolutely.

Actually, the disappearance of Melisandre and Dani having gone all goth have meant a distinct tit shortage all round. Sad!