Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So...it's a bird, right?

So...it's a bird, right?

With a fanny and that? A real one, like...right?

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m...uid-sex-worker

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    With a fanny and that? A real one, like...right?

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m...uid-sex-worker
    B, how come you even found that site, what on earth were you searching for
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    B, how come you even found that site, what on earth were you searching for
    Vice.com is a leading 'news' and general interest site for the lefty yoot, p. Not what you're thinking.
    Last edited by Burney; 08-15-2017 at 02:06 PM.

Vice.com is a leading 'news' and general interest site for the lefty root, p. Not what you're thinking.
    hmmmm, I'm not convinced. Guilty as charged you filthy perv
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    hmmmm, I'm not convinced. Guilty as charged you filthy perv
    Anyway, is it a bird? A proper one? Reading that article to find out is like trying to work out the impossible clue at the end of 3-2-1.

The clue is in the large ring contraption in its nose b. It is neither bird nor bloke, it is cattle.

Seriously though, I think if you turned it over there'd be a rather large cock menacing you b (which I suspect you'd quite like).

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    The clue is in the large ring contraption in its nose b. It is neither bird nor bloke, it is cattle.

Seriously though, I think if you turned it over there'd be a rather large cock menacing you b (which I suspect you'd quite like).
    I don't think so, h. I think it's just your run of the mill bird trying to be edgy by claiming to be 'gender-fluid'.

It's difficult to keep track of all these attention seekers these days.

Well in that case, I too am now officially gender fluid. I shall be in the ladies changing rooms in Harrods tomorrow vigorously stroking my gender non-specific sex organ (cock) and woe betide any security guard that tries to violate my human rights by asking me to leave. - [Reply for Berni]

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Well in that case, I too am now officially gender fluid. I shall be in the ladies changing rooms in Harrods tomorrow vigorously stroking my gender non-specific sex organ (cock) and woe betide any security guard that tries to violate my human rights by asking me to leave. - [Reply for Berni]
    You go, girl! Should anyone object, you must point out that your cock is a woman's cock and that any claim to the contrary is hate speech.

You go, girl! Should anyone object, you must point out that your cock is a woman's cock and that any claim to the contrary is hate speech.
    it will take multiple instances of the above type of behaviour; and sadly, probably a number of rapes / murders before all this ****ing nonsense stops.

Not long now before you have to sift through (traditionally called) women's clothes and shoes at the shops to find the blokes stuff. And as for that copper with his non-gender specific tampons...........aaaaarggghhhhhhhhhh!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”