Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: ***Bad taste joke that only page layout design bods are likely to get***

***Bad taste joke that only page layout design bods are likely to get***

The Guardian didn't use a photo of the 22nd victim, because they would have left a widow

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-250000-killed

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The Guardian didn't use a photo of the 22nd victim, because they would have left a widow

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-250000-killed
    Yes, very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, very good.
    Do you actually think that's why they didn't show the 22nd? If so, that would be a truly appalling PR blunder.

G'waarn M.. See if you can't kick off a Twitter-quake about it 'cos I make you right.

Do you actually think that's why they didn't show the 22nd? If so, that would be a truly appalling PR blunder.
    They'll be soooooooo embarrassed. Find out who's missing and have at it

[QUOTE=Monty92;4173383]Do you actually think that's why they didn't show the 22nd? If so, that would be a truly appalling PR blunder.[/QUOTE

They say it is 21 or the 22....... why don;t you ask them why they didn't show the other
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Is it not more likely that they either don't have a pic of the 22nd? Or no permission to use one?

Is it not more likely that they either don't have a pic of the 22nd? Or no permission to use one?
    Yes, that would be my guess, but it seems suspiciously convenient.

Yes, that would be my guess, but it seems suspiciously convenient.
    Or maybe the other one was really ugly or a spaz or something?

Or maybe the other one was really ugly or a spaz or something?
    Well they included one of that appalling bender with the tattoo of Deirdie Barlow on his leg (the one who was defending Islamists on Twitter a couple of weeks before they killed him), so how bad could the 22nd have been?

Well they included one of that appalling bender with the tattoo of Deirdie Barlow on his leg (the one who was defending Islamists on Twitter a couple of weeks before they killed him), so how bad could the 22nd have been?
    True. I'd forgotten him. Hard to feel he was any great loss, tbh.