Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Master WES is very excited this morning

Little Master WES is very excited this morning

his Lacazette home shirt complete with name and number has just arrived. Thankfully, he has assured me that he will wear it only while playing football or around the house, so not down the pub with me at lunch hour.

He's also just told me that he ordered it from an 'unofficial' website and paid a mere £30 instead of the £80 the club's official site was asking.

Basically, he's stealing money from our club, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    his Lacazette home shirt complete with name and number has just arrived. Thankfully, he has assured me that he will wear it only while playing football or around the house, so not down the pub with me at lunch hour.

He's also just told me that he ordered it from an 'unofficial' website and paid a mere £30 instead of the £80 the club's official site was asking.

I quite like the 3rd kit although i probably won't buy one. Closest i've come to buying replica gear in recent times was a PSG jacket. Didn't have it in my size though

Are you 100% sure it is not a fake?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Are you 100% sure it is not a fake?
    I'm 100% sure it is a fake, but a rather good one.

Well played Little Master WES imo.

I'm 100% sure it is a fake, but a rather good one.

Well played Little Master WES imo.
    I was thinking (well crying actually) that something did not add up at that price.

I paid about £60 of your pounds between the jigs and reels of the shirt and the name/number, then went back a few weeks later and paid about another €30 in a local shop for the socks and shorts.

At 10 years old he can get away with it.

Good fiscal management by young Wes all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I quite like the 3rd kit although i probably won't buy one. Closest i've come to buying replica gear in recent times was a PSG jacket. Didn't have it in my size though
    What in the name of all that is holy and sacred is a “PSG jacket”.

Baise-moi

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/1...er-jacket.html
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I was after a windbreaker. Couldn't find that colour combo in the normal Nike range so would've had to buy the PSG one. Ended up getting something completely different in any case

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You know, having met SW on several occasions, I can imagine him rocking up to the Woodbine in one of those PSG denim jackets, complete with new sparkly jeans and retro Adidas trainers.

Oh yes.

You know, having met SW on several occasions, I can imagine him rocking up to the Woodbine in one of those PSG denim jackets, complete with new sparkly jeans and retro Adidas trainers.

Oh yes.
    Really? All sounds very

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”