Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pat-style tribute thread: Which is your favourite gear?

Pat-style tribute thread: Which is your favourite gear?

Has to be second for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Has to be second for me.
    Being down South it must be a shock to get into 4th, 5th or 6th.........4th for me clive
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Has to be second for me.
    they should **** 1st gear out the window.

I get confused with the speed limits on roads like the A10 when heading out of Hertford. it doesn't say anything yet everyone is flying past. then it goes down to 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    they should **** 1st gear out the window.

I get confused with the speed limits on roads like the A10 when heading out of Hertford. it doesn't say anything yet everyone is flying past. then it goes down to 40.
    How can you fück first gear out the window, p? Then it wouldn't make sense. You'd start at 2, which would be wrong.

It's NSL all the way until you hit Cheshunt, after which its 40.

How can you fück first gear out the window, p? Then it wouldn't make sense. You'd start at 2, which would be wrong.

It's NSL all the way until you hit Cheshunt, after which its 40.
    It's nice driving around there, everytime I am heading north there is always a bit of traffic Cheshunt then the road is completely empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's nice driving around there, everytime I am heading north there is always a bit of traffic Cheshunt then the road is completely empty.
    Yeah, it can be less fun at night in winter, though, as large stretches are unlit and you don't have enough traffic to provide light.

Third, no question.

First just gets you going, second picks up speed but the vroom factor kicks in in third imo.

Plus, 3 is my lucky number.

Machine dependent. On the FZS1000, 3rd above 8K rpm still empties the blood from my stomach after five years.

Has to be second for me.
    I did think that this was a drugs thread when I first read it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Third, no question.

First just gets you going, second picks up speed but the vroom factor kicks in in third imo.

Plus, 3 is my lucky number.
    It was between second and third for me, but it's about the difference between the gears for me. Second is when you get the most noticeable and dramatic transition, I think.