Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***Newsflash*** Mesut Ozil has moved four houses down the road

***Newsflash*** Mesut Ozil has moved four houses down the road

Wanted a bigger pad, according to my neighbour who speaks to his missus. Which is faintly ridiculous given his old place must have had about 12 bedrooms and he has no kids.

But anyway....would you go to the trouble of moving home if you were only planing on living there for 9 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Wanted a bigger pad, according to my neighbour who speaks to his missus. Which is faintly ridiculous given his old place must have had about 12 bedrooms and he has no kids.

But anyway....would you go to the trouble of moving home if you were only planing on living there for 9 months?
    Is that four houses further away from you?

Doesn't need to move house if he goes to chelsea..... and I'm not sure that he gives a flying **** about the costs as he might well be renting anyway.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You would have thought that m would have noticed his neighbour moving
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Doesn't need to move house if he goes to chelsea..... and I'm not sure that he gives a flying **** about the costs as he might well be renting anyway.
    However expensive his car is, I'm sure a daily commute from Highgate to Surrey would not be much fun.

I'm assuming that is four houses further away from you?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Beat me to it. A restraining order would have been less hassle
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I'm assuming that is four houses further away from you?

Depends where I'm standing.