Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***Newsflash*** Mesut Ozil has moved four houses down the road

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Wanted a bigger pad, according to my neighbour who speaks to his missus. Which is faintly ridiculous given his old place must have had about 12 bedrooms and he has no kids.

But anyway....would you go to the trouble of moving home if you were only planing on living there for 9 months?
    He was waiting for his new contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Well, it's nice that we can agree on something.

Now, I do hope you read my very carefully and thoughtfully written response to you on the other thread. After all, I did initially suggest that I got the impression that you weren't fully listening, and it would be a shame if that perception were to be reinforced, particularly as you seemed to disapprove of it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Well, it's nice that we can agree on something.

Now, I do hope you read my very carefully and thoughtfully written response to you on the other thread. After all, I did initially suggest that I got the impression that you weren't fully listening, and it would be a shame if that perception were to be reinforced, particularly as you seemed to disapprove of it so much.

I have read your response.

I will take the time to formulate a reply later this evening.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He was waiting for his new contract.
    Nah....he wants to move closer to Highgate while Monty will still be in East Finchley
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman