Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, the sale of Matic to ManU

So, the sale of Matic to ManU

I had always assumed this was because Conte either didn't like or didn't rate him, or both.

Quotes from the weekend suggest otherwise pretty strongly which makes the whole thing rather mystifying. Anyone 'in the know' enough to provide any insight?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I had always assumed this was because Conte either didn't like or didn't rate him, or both.

Quotes from the weekend suggest otherwise pretty strongly which makes the whole thing rather mystifying. Anyone 'in the know' enough to provide any insight?
    What are the quotes, WES? Has Abramovich does his old mate Jose a favour?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

From what I gather, this is a complete cock up from the start, Conte didn't want him to go, the player they sign to probably take his place is injured and they knew he would be injured for the start of the season..... so fine, sell him but do it as the end of the window if that is what they had to do.

Conte will not be there next season imho
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar