Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I actually watched most of the game on Friday and I have to say it was tremendous fun

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I hope he stays fit. And I don't care if Sanchez goes now there is no space for him.

We'd have lost if he was playing on friday imo

however I don't like Oxlade.
    He'd have shouted at the defence for being sub-par and the atmosphere in the whole team would turn sour. I get the impression that nobody in the dressing room really likes him much. I imagine him to be a very annoying man.

The problem is that he is our second best player behind Mesut.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I hope he stays fit. And I don't care if Sanchez goes now there is no space for him.

We'd have lost if he was playing on friday imo

however I don't like Oxlade.
    Oxlade is one of those players that, while I recognise his quality, I struggle to see his value or where he fits in.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oxlade is one of those players that, while I recognise his quality, I struggle to see his value or where he fits in.
    It does rather pose a problem for young Hector. Oxlade is better at the wing back role while Hector is more of an out and out right back. If we stick with the back three then I should imagine Hector will be sold to Barca next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He does seem to try his absolute hardest to miss even the simplest chances
    There was a split second there when Saed played it over to him that I was convinced he was about to bottle it.