Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I actually watched most of the game on Friday and I have to say it was tremendous fun

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

I don’t even know why they aren’t available. Are they all injured?
    Mertesacker & Gabriel injured, Koscielny banned, Mustafi a leetle bit short of match practice...Chambers shít.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Mertesacker & Gabriel injured, Koscielny banned, Mustafi a leetle bit short of match practice...Chambers shít.
    I had a vague recollection that Kos was banned but cant remember why, or for how long.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I had a vague recollection that Kos was banned but cant remember why, or for how long.
    Got a red against Everton in the last game of the season. A really silly red tbh....hence why we had to wheel big Per out for the cup final. Now we have Per out after he got a proper bang on the head in the Charity Shield and Kos has one more game to serve.
    Last edited by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez; 08-14-2017 at 09:47 AM.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Got a red against Everton in the last game of the season. A really silly red tbh, hence why we had to wheel big Per out for the cup final. Now we have Per out after he got a proper bang on the head in the Charity Shield and Kos has one more game to serve.
    Per, Mustafi and Kolisinac seems a bit more sturdy for next week.

Stoke away