Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Herbert Augustus Chapman finds the spectacle of Liverpool's distress most edifying,

Herbert Augustus Chapman finds the spectacle of Liverpool's distress most edifying,

remembering, as he does, when matches at Anfield were refereed by the home crowd even more consummately than Sir Alex and his legion of rat eaters at Old Trafford.

And Jamie Carragher appears to have forsaken normal speech patterns for some sort of ghastly honking issued from the back of his throat and delivered through his nose. My mate watching with me assures me that this a is a normal scouse accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post

And Jamie Carragher appears to have forsaken normal speech patterns for some sort of ghastly honking issued from the back of his throat and delivered through his nose. My mate watching with me assures me that this a is a normal scouse accent.
    Cùnt. Going on about our defence last night 'erm erm erm same old Arsenal erm erm'. I bet he nearly died of apoplexy when the 'ornets equalised. Cùnt.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    remembering, as he does, when matches at Anfield were refereed by the home crowd even more consummately than Sir Alex and his legion of rat eaters at Old Trafford.

You should write a poem about him Herb..remember when you used to write poems? ...before you were old and senile