Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well said Monsieur Wenger about Conte and Chelsea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well said Monsieur Wenger about Conte and Chelsea

Conte is taking the p1ss complaining about his squad after spending 125mil or so on three players while he has about 25 out on loan. I only wish Wenger had mocked the situation in a more aggressive manner.

Football is f*cked in many respects, but allowing clubs to hoard players and send them all on loan is right up near the top of that list. Mind boggling to me that nothing has been done about it.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Conte is taking the p1ss complaining about his squad after spending 125mil or so on three players while he has about 25 out on loan. I only wish Wenger had mocked the situation in a more aggressive manner.

Football is f*cked in many respects, but allowing clubs to hoard players and send them all on loan is right up near the top of that list. Mind boggling to me that nothing has been done about it.
    What did Arsene say, WES?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What did Arsene say, WES?
    But Wenger, whose Gunners kick off the Premier League season at home to Leicester tonight, said: “Do I feel sorry for Chelsea because they do not have enough players? No.

“If you look at the number of their players that are out on loan, they can call a few back.”

Wenger insists he is still on the lookout for new signings but hinted he will have to trim his squad.

He said: “We are still open. But of course at the moment I have 33 players and it’s difficult to manage such a high number on a daily basis.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He said: “We are still open. But of course at the moment I have 33 players and it’s difficult to manage such a high number on a daily basis.”
    It is paying ********s £50k a week to play in the stiffs is why we have such high numbers. No wonder we can't shift the ****s on.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It is paying ********s £50k a week to play in the stiffs is why we have such high numbers. No wonder we can't shift the ****s on.
    Basically, it's the players' fault for not being considered good enough; you can't blame them for taking the money regardless.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Basically, it's the players' fault for not being considered good enough; you can't blame them for taking the money regardless.
    Surely the players can't help the fact that they aren't good enough and as you say, you can hardly blame them for taking the money.

In which case it's Wenger's fault for giving not good enough players too much money.

There is hope for Wellington and Galindo yet!!!