Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comforting to imagine Sir C earnestly pacing

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Funnily enough, I did have to remind someone that our man wasn't on trial for being one of 'those people', and that just because he was a member of the travelling community, that didn't make him automatically guilty. I felt quite the sjw.
    Dangerous lefty nonsense! That may not have been what he was on trial for, but it was sure as hell why it was imperative he be found guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Tokai are finely constructed instruments Fash. Japan made I presume?
    it's an early 2000 but this model doesn't seem to come up very often. so I snapped it up.
    from what I have read it's really good. I've been looking for a good deal on Gibson doublecut junior for ages but they rarely come up and don't want to pay the money for the custom shop one.

My first tokai if it's good I would consider one for my Les Paul purchase I want to make at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Dangerous lefty nonsense! That may not have been what he was on trial for, but it was sure as hell why it was imperative he be found guilty.
    Undoubtedly. It simply seemed to me inappropriate to acknowledge this truth overtly.

You can shut it you miserable old soak

Those flame top Loverocks always look sumptious to me. Tried won wunce and the action was exquisite, only the faintest touch required.

Another excellently built guitar which will cost a penny nowadays was the Yamaha SG-2000 circa late 80's early 90's. Oh how I wish I'd bought one Not dissimilar to the Gibbo SG but certainly not a copy. Check out the ones for sale on Ebay.