Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comforting to imagine Sir C earnestly pacing

Comforting to imagine Sir C earnestly pacing

the floorboards of the jurors room like some ruggedly handsome* latter day Henry Ford, beseeching his fellow jurors to actually consider the evidence and not just assume guilt because the defendants are folk who lack wealth and education and probably didn't even vote Conservative.

* bóllocks ugly
    Last edited by Burney; 08-11-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    the floorboards of the jurors room like some ruggedly handsome* latter day Henry Ford, beseeching his fellow jurors to actually consider the evidence and not just assume guilt because the defendants are folk who lack wealth and education and probably didn't even vote Conservative.

* bóllocks ugly
    Do you mean Henry Fonda? Or are you suggesting that Sir C is an even bigger player in the automotive industry than I'd realised?

No idea what you mean b

No idea what you mean b
    Look again.

Abuse of power! I'll have you flogged man

Abuse of power! I'll have you flogged man
    Herbert I've gone a bit mental and didn't buy a telecaster.
    I've bought a tokai les paul junior double cutaway guitar instead.

Last edited by Pat Vegas; 08-11-2017 at 11:49 AM.

* bóllocks ugly
    Funnily enough, I did have to remind someone that our man wasn't on trial for being one of 'those people', and that just because he was a member of the travelling community, that didn't make him automatically guilty. I felt quite the sjw.

Good on you Sir C. And to think you managed this noble display of

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Funnily enough, I did have to remind someone that our man wasn't on trial for being one of 'those people', and that just because he was a member of the travelling community, that didn't make him automatically guilty. I felt quite the sjw.
    equitability knowing full well that the dirty pikey must be guilty as hell.

They'll hunt you down now btw. Deeply vengeful people. Your demise is, as we speak, being plotted in a gaily coloured caravan in Rathkeale, Co Limerick.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Look again.
    Bowling b

Tokai are finely constructed instruments Fash. Japan made I presume?