Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: If it doesn't go well tonight things are going to get toxic immediately, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Without wanting to be pedantic, I believe this constitutes grounds for a mistrial. The accused is entitled to a jury that works to the best of its abilities.
    Actually the chap who was chosen as foreman probably did a better job than I would have done, so it all worked out for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Actually the chap who was chosen as foreman probably did a better job than I would have done, so it all worked out for the best.
    **** off. You let some mong take the Chair and you shafted the justice system just to get some gyppo banged up.

**** off. You let some mong take the Chair and you shafted the justice system just to get some gyppo banged up.
    I am so pleased that diversity training wasn't wasted on you. p
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I am so pleased that diversity training wasn't wasted on you. p
    Diversity training doesn't work. Its what's inside the old tin of beans that matters.

I call it as I see it

You malign me, p. Most unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You malign me, p. Most unfair.
    I am suggesting that it is an outrage that you did not lead this jury.

What is the world coming to?

I am suggesting that it is an outrage that you did not lead this jury.

What is the world coming to?
    Younger chap did it. Possibly fresh from university. Charming fellow. I set him up to stand and deliver the verdict, then I told everyone the result we would deliver