Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Sanchez out of the Leicester game with 'an abdominal strain', eh?

Sanchez out of the Leicester game with 'an abdominal strain', eh?

I think one of the highlights of this season will be his increasingly bizarre excuses for not playing for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think one of the highlights of this season will be his increasingly bizarre excuses for not playing for us.
    considering Wenger has always banged on about Sanchez's desire to play every game

£80m from PSG will do nicely.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    considering Wenger has always banged on about Sanchez's desire to play every game

Mind you, his 'abdominal strain' could have resulted from him shītting himself inside out with his stomach bug, so at least his stories add up.

Mind you, his 'abdominal strain' could have resulted from him shītting himself inside out with his stomach bug, so at least his stories add up.
    I thought he had flu.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I thought he had flu.
    A misdiagnosis by Dr Rich
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I thought he had the flu or is it now stomach flu?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I thought he had the flu or is it now stomach flu?
    Fabregas Flu, perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Fabregas Flu, perhaps.
    Fabre (gated) gas?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Fabre (gated) gas?
    Don't come on here with your threatening quotation marks, punk. He's staying, Wenger said so.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Precisely. We don't want to upset Les Rouge-et-Bleus by him letting him get injured just now.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."