Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: So how do we feel about a nonce being paid £10k to infiltrate a child sex grooming

  1. #1

    So how do we feel about a nonce being paid £10k to infiltrate a child sex grooming

    gang?

    xxxxxxx

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    gang?

    xxxxxxx
    Anyone who tells you they're happy about a guy being paid public money to rape kids is pretty fùcked in the head, I'd suggest.

    It's impossible to judge it without knowing every detail of the investigation. Were all other avenues explored first? Did the use of this guy speed up the process of rounding these guys up, thus saving (or at least curtailing the suffering of) other girls?

    There's too many ethical imponderables to make a snap judgement about whether the ends justify the means.
    Last edited by Burney; 08-10-2017 at 09:38 AM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    gang?

    xxxxxxx
    How long did it take him to infiltrate it?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Anyone who tells you they're happy about a guy being paid public money to rape kids is pretty fùcked in the head, I'd suggest.

    It's impossible to judge it without knowing every detail of the investigation. Were all other avenues explored first? Did the use of this guy speed up the process of rounding these guys up, thus saving (or at least curtailing the suffering) of other girls?
    There's too many ethical imponderables to make a snap judgement about whether the ends justifies the means.
    Hang on, I don't think the bloke fúcked any kids while 'on the job', so to speak, did he????? He was merely a former offender who was offered the gig because of his bulging black book of contacts.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Hang on, I don't think the bloke fúcked any kids while 'on the job', so to speak, did he????? He was merely a former offender who was offered the gig because of his bulging black book of contacts.
    Maybe it's a good idea. Rather than have to subject someone who isn't a nonce to have to experience this peculiar world.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Hang on, I don't think the bloke fúcked any kids while 'on the job', so to speak, did he????? He was merely a former offender who was offered the gig because of his bulging black book of contacts.
    He was attending the 'parties' at which the kids were raped. He was at the very least party to those rapes and I would be very surprised if he was not participating in them himself, since that would have looked extremely suspicious.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He was attending the 'parties' at which the kids were raped. He was at the very least party to those rapes and I would be very surprised if he was not participating in them himself, since that would have looked extremely suspicious.
    Oh Jesus, I honestly had no idea. I figured he just helped bug their homes and that kind of stuff.

    That is rather an ethical minefield

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Oh Jesus, I honestly had no idea. I figured he just helped bug their homes and that kind of stuff.

    That is rather an ethical minefield
    Yup. And now you have to wonder what he's doing with his 10K. That'll buy a lot of kebabs, drugs and cheap vodka.

  9. #9
    Paying him is the bit that disturbs me. How about "just do as your told you revolting nonce, or you'll be slung into jail where your buddies will delight in driving a tube train up your arse before slicing you to ribbons with a Stanley knife." Payment fer fuxake!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Paying him is the bit that disturbs me. How about "just do as your told you revolting nonce, or you'll be slung into jail where your buddies will delight in driving a tube train up your arse before slicing you to ribbons with a Stanley knife." Payment fer fuxake!
    Except that wouldn't happen in prison. In prison, he'd be part of the strongest group in there - muslims - and be protected.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •