Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So the EU Commission fights tooth and nail for three years not to reveal its expenses

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We've established that you have no meaningful principles and that anything's a small price to pay for access to the common market as far as you're concerned, WES. That's fine, but it does rather disqualify you from meaningful contributions on the subjects of probity, ethics and democratic accountability.
    We've established you are a Conservative so you certainly shouldn't comment on the first too

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Dennis Skinner never fiddled a penny in expenses.

Earnest ****
    Jezza also, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Jezza also, IIRC.
    Its just making everyone else look bad. ****ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We've established you are a Conservative so you certainly shouldn't comment on the first too
    Sorry? What evidence do you have as to my probity? Are you libelling me, la?

We've established that you have no meaningful principles and that anything's a small price to pay for access to the common market as far as you're concerned, WES. That's fine, but it does rather disqualify you from meaningful contributions on the subjects of probity, ethics and democratic accountability.
    Oh yes, I'm a very practical man, Burney. It's amazing how few moral, ethical or philosophical issues there are when people are gainfully employed and financially secure.

BTW, are you now a fan of democracy? I could have sworn it wasn't that long ago (pretty much every day, actually) that you were proposing that certain people not be allowed to vote. Common people and students, as two examples.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Oh yes, I'm a very practical man, Burney. It's amazing how few moral, ethical or philosophical issues there are when people are gainfully employed and financially secure.

BTW, are you now a fan of democracy? I could have sworn it wasn't that long ago (pretty much every day, actually) that you were proposing that certain people not be allowed to vote. Common people and students, as two examples.
    Yes, but then common people starting agreeing with him.

Sorry? What evidence do you have as to my probity? Are you libelling me, la?
    Only in jest, b (digs out media law notes from JTC days, just to be sure)

Is there a point to this post?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman