Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You do all realise that Glen was a blistering axeman?

You do all realise that Glen was a blistering axeman?

10 chars ya ****

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    10 chars ya ****
    Of course. He was part of the Wrecking Crew. Only the most fearful, know-nothing cūnt wouldn't know a thing like that.

You lying old ****er b. Like me, you'd never heard of the Wrecking Crew 'til yesterday.

I saw him on TV probably about 30 years ago on something like an Osmonds special where he let rip. Bit depressing if you were an aspiring guitarist and you discovered someone you though of as a C&W hick was orders of magnitude better than you would ever be.

10 chars ya ****
    what shall I buy Herbert?

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?...-several-items

You lying old ****er b. Like me, you'd never heard of the Wrecking Crew 'til yesterday.

I saw him on TV probably about 30 years ago on something like an Osmonds special where he let rip. Bit depressing if you were an aspiring guitarist and you discovered someone you though of as a C&W hick was orders of magnitude better than you would ever be.
    Well for a start he was playing a 12-string guitar, while you were titting about with a mere six, so that made him twice as good as you before he even started. FACT.

Quite b. And bassists aren't really musicians because they can only handle 4 strings FACT!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well for a start he was playing a 12-string guitar, while you were titting about with a mere six, so that made him twice as good as you before he even started. FACT.
    I've always wanted to try a 12 string but wouldn't use it much.

more strings are not always better though. like those silly 7 string and above guitars that those metal types use.

Quite b. And bassists aren't really musicians because they can only handle 4 strings FACT!
    Oh, bassists are really just drummers with an O-Level. Barely musicians at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    The '91 Tele Fash. Will hold its value far better than t'others

And drummers are plumbers too lazy to do real work