Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signed shirt WIMB: I've got a signed 93/94 away shirt

Signed shirt WIMB: I've got a signed 93/94 away shirt

but no ****ing clue who signed it. There's about 15 signatures on it and the only ones i can make out are Lee Dixon and Eddie McGoldrick. Who can i go to to figure out the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    but no ****ing clue who signed it. There's about 15 signatures on it and the only ones i can make out are Lee Dixon and Eddie McGoldrick. Who can i go to to figure out the rest?
    I think our entire squard was about 15 players back then, bgm. Kevin Campbell, Ian Selley, David Hillier - there'll be all sorts of ****e on that shirt, you mark my words.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I have memories of almost all of them. The one exception is 'Neil Heaney' of whom I have no memory whatsoever.

Had we got rid of Pal Lydersen by then?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think our entire squard was about 15 players back then, bgm. Kevin Campbell, Ian Selley, David Hillier - there'll be all sorts of ****e on that shirt, you mark my words.
    They'd make it a lot easier if they didn't ****ing scribble their names. Imbeciles.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    They'd make it a lot easier if they didn't ****ing scribble their names. Imbeciles.
    Half of them were barely literate, bgm. David Hillier gave the distinct impression of being the sort of chap who, if given a pen, would attempt to eat it.

Had we got rid of Pal Lydersen by then?
    In February 1994, Lydersen went on loan to his old club I.K. Start for the 1994 Tippeligaen season and the move was made permanent when his contract was terminated by Arsenal in March 1995

Heaney played for Man City and Southampton apparently. Who knew?

Lyderson is in this one...
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/arse...saison_id/1993
    Last edited by IUFG; 08-09-2017 at 10:24 AM.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    In February 1994, Lydersen went on loan to his old club I.K. Start for the 1994 Tippeligaen season and the move was made permanent when his contract was terminated by Arsenal in March 1995
    That'd be straight after GG got sacked and the fact that he was only bought for a bung had come to light, then.

That'd be straight after GG got sacked and the fact that he was only bought for a bung had come to light, then.
    Yes, I seem to remember he was the brown envelope player

Half of them were barely literate, bgm. David Hillier gave the distinct impression of being the sort of chap who, if given a pen, would attempt to eat it.
    He certainly gave the impression that if you left a suitcase on an airport carousel, he would take it.