Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: I feel like a real man now.

  1. #1

    I feel like a real man now.

    I get catalogues through the post from Screwfix.

  2. #2
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    6,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I get catalogues through the post from Screwfix.
    Yes, but do you have their app on your phone? That installed on your smartphone is the pinnacle of manliness, imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Yes, but do you have their app on your phone? That installed on your smartphone is the pinnacle of manliness, imo
    I was in Wickes the other day wearing a pair of dirty workman's trousers I use when I'm on my allotment. The chap behind the counter called me 'mate' rather than 'sir'. I grunted indistinctly in return.

    I had successfully passed as a working class person.

  4. #4
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    6,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I had successfully passed as a working class person.
    nowt wrong with being working class, b.

    So long as you are actually in work and one of the 'nice' wons.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    nowt wrong with being working class, b.

    So long as you are actually in work and one of the 'nice' wons.
    Indeed. Though if you're not in work you're not working class anymore. Lumpen protetariate innit? Ok on a short term basis but no good long term.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Yes, but do you have their app on your phone? That installed on your smartphone is the pinnacle of manliness, imo
    I'll do even better I actually have an in store credit with them











    as i purchased the wrong thing

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I'll do even better I actually have an in store credit with them











    as i purchased the wrong thing
    Did they have the right sized Allen key?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Did they have the right sized Allen key?
    it was my lightbulb that Sir C said I would buy the wrong won.

    I have the correct allen key now. the first one I bought was a load of chinese junk.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was in Wickes the other day wearing a pair of dirty workman's trousers I use when I'm on my allotment. The chap behind the counter called me 'mate' rather than 'sir'. I grunted indistinctly in return.

    I had successfully passed as a working class person.

    Doesn't having an allotment makes you ?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Doesn't having an allotment makes you ?
    Oh, yeah. I've long since embraced my elderliness, though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •