Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite Glen Campbell song?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How long do they keep you hanging around if no-one selects you?
    The initial commitment is 10 working days, so you just keep coming back. The 'selection' is entirely random. Allegedly.

It's rather nice travelling around at odd times. Yesterday I spent a lovely 30 minutes chatting to a visually impaired gentleman and his dog, Judy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, but it was in the Galleria wotsit by the duomo if that helps. The world's most expensive veal Milanese, i seem to recall.
    Yep - sent a friend in that direction. Fortunately she seemed to find the good Negronis first

The initial commitment is 10 working days, so you just keep coming back. The 'selection' is entirely random. Allegedly.

It's rather nice travelling around at odd times. Yesterday I spent a lovely 30 minutes chatting to a visually impaired gentleman and his dog, Judy.
    You were chatting to his dog?

Do they reimburse your bus fares ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.